- Order Status
- Order Placed
- Your order has been successfully entered into our system. We are waiting for stock to become available, and payment to be processed.
- Processing Order
- Stock has been allocated, and your order has been passed to the warehouse responsible for shipping your goods.
It is not uncommon for Scinyk 3D Printer Market to ship items from multiple locations, the actual date of dispatch may vary depending on the warehouse responsible for shipping your goods.
We try to ensure all your order items arrive together on your requested delivery date, however some warehouses may ship ahead of schedule.
- Your order has left our warehouse and is being shipped to you by one of our couriers.
Depending on the courier∏, you should be able to track your order using the shipping details provided.
An invoice can be printed from your order page on the Scinyk 3D Printer Market website.
- Stock Problem
- Some or all of your items are out of stock/discontinued. This will potentially delay the shipping of your order.
You should have received an email and an order note detailing which of your order items encountered problems. These items will be highlighted in red on your order page, allowing you to take any remedial action neccessary.
Any other items will only stay allocated to your order for a maximum of 48 hours. If you do not act within this time these items may be de-allocated and made available for general sale.
- Payment Problem
- During the process of charging your credit card we were unable to obtain an authorisation code, you should have received an email and an order note informing you of this. This may be for a number of reasons, please check your payment details to ensure they are correct.
- Scheduled for Cancel
- If you have requested your order to be cancelled (either by phone or using the order tools provided on the website) your order status will show as ‘Scheduled for Cancel’. This means we have acknowledged your request to cancel the order and your request should be completed shortly.
- Your order has been cancelled. Any reasons for order cancellation will show in your order notes.