3D Printer, KKmoon Stereolithography Technical Grade LCD High Precision Photosensitive Resin SLA Home Dentistry Jewelry Model Kits 3D Printer
Consumptive Material: photosensitive resin
Interface Type: USB, serial port, memory card slot
XY DPI: 100um
Z Axis Resolution: 20-100um
Printing Speed: 8-15s/layer
Stepping Motor: 1/128 Microstep
Operational Software: SparkStudio
Voltage And Power: 24V 2A 48W
Item Weight: 2000g / 4.41lb
Package Size: 340 * 240 * 240mm / 13.59 * 9.45 * 9.45in
- Reviews (0)
- ◕‿◕【ONE-BUTTON PRINTING】KKmoon 3D printer features one-button printing, the system is very simple and effective, anyone can start 3D printing in a short time.
- ◕‿◕【SLA 3D PRINTING】SLA 3D printing technology creates smooth, natural contours that produce incredibly accurate finished 3D models with higher resolution and better accuracy than FDM methods.
- ◕‿◕【OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS】Interface Type include USB, serial port, memory card slot.It can serve multiple printing requirements.Large range of applications.
- ◕‿◕【DISTINCTIVE APPEARANCE】It is compact, aesthetically pleasing, user-friendly,making it ideal for use in offices, studios or workshops.
- ◕‿◕【EASY TO USE】When we designed this 3D printer, we aimed to strip away the clutter and keep things as simple as possible.As a result,our 3D printer has no moving parts that are’t essential to the printing process.This simplicity allows the 3D printer to keep running smoothly over time.
Q: How to Print?
A: Import the STL format file into SparkStudio.
Edit->Support->Slice->Export and save the file in WOW format to SD card.
Connect the Power Supply to 3D Printer using the power cable supplied. 3D Printer will make some noise when the power source is connected successfully.
Insert the SD card into the Card Slot in front of the 3D Printer and the 3D printer light will start flashing in green.
Pour the liquid resin into the build platform of the 3D Printer. (A height of 6-7 mm is enough for the printing).
Press the button (the green flashing one) for about two seconds to start, if you start the machine successfully, the button will flash in red.
The machine will start to work and the vertical lift will go up and down. The whole process will last about 6 hours to complete the printing from the SD card.
After the printing is completed, loosen the black button on the top of the building platform and remove the printed objects. The objects can be cleaned using alcohol. (If the resin type is LCD-W, then you can only wash the prints using water).
Wash the model with alcohol of up to 99% purity less than 2 minutes after the printing is finished, after that, use UV-light to illuminate the model about 10 minutes or just put it in the sun for a period of time.