Premium ASA Filament
ASA (Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate) is a UV-resistant weather-able polymer for 3D Printing. ASA has a rigidity higher than ABS and thus is suitable material for demanding applications. ASA material has low levels of yellowing, which is very important for applications where long-term emphasis is placed on appearance. Another advantage is its good dimensional stability. A versatile material, ASA is ideal for creating durable, industrial prints. It has the following characteristics:
- Exceptional strength and rigidity, high chemical resistance.
- Excellent mechanical and thermal stability.
- High UV/weather resistance, retention of physical features under bad weather.
- Low levels of yellowing, suitable for outside use, such as Auto, Marine, and RV industries for exterior applications.
- Accurate diameter: 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.03mm, roundness +/-0.02mm.
- Reviews (0)
|Filament weight||1 KG|
|Print temperature||220°C- 260°C|
|Bed temperature||80°C -110°C|
|Print Speed||30 – 50 mm/s|
|Compatible with||FDM 3D printers with heated beds|
|Density||1.07 g/cm3, 21.5°C|
|Melt Flow Index||23 g/10 min, 220°C/10kg|
|Heat Distortion Temp||96°C|
|Tensile Strength||46 Kg/cm2|
|Flexural Strength||67 Kg/cm2|
|Flammability||1.5mm HB (UL-94)|
|Impact Strength||10 KJ/m2|
|Diameter Accuracy||1.75mm: 1.70-1.78mm|