Premium ASA Filament
ASA (Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate) is a UV-resistant weather-able polymer for 3D Printing. ASA has a rigidity higher than ABS and thus is suitable material for demanding applications. ASA material has low levels of yellowing, which is very important for applications where long-term emphasis is placed on appearance. Another advantage is its good dimensional stability. A versatile material, ASA is ideal for creating durable, industrial prints. It has the following characteristics:
- Exceptional strength and rigidity, high chemical resistance.
- Excellent mechanical and thermal stability.
- High UV/weather resistance, retention of physical features under bad weather.
- Low levels of yellowing, suitable for outside use, such as Auto, Marine, and RV industries for exterior applications.
- Accurate diameter: 3.0/1.75mm, variations + /-0.03mm, roundness +/-0.02mm.